The Select program is for players interested in a highly competitive level of soccer. Emphasis will be on advancement of soccer skills to a level which prepares the player for elite programs such as local, regional and national league play, semi- professional and professional football. Select team participation requires a one-year commitment.
- Youths ages 12-17 (U13 – U18).
- Selection through annual tryouts in January and assessments during pre- season.
- Player evaluation in September.
- Professional training and coaching.
- Volunteer Team Manager.
- Two or three 1½ hour practices per week.
- U13-U14 will generally practice from 5:30-6:30 p.m…….click here to view practice schedule.
- U15 & Up will generally practice from 6:30-8:00 p.m…….click here to view practice schedule.
- League games scheduled by the local football association.
- U13 and up teams play 11 v 11 sided games.
- Team size is generally 15-18 players.