“Aspire to provide quality football training, football development and education for the benefit of the individual”.
The aims of IAFA are as follows:
- To encourage and promote the development of football with an emphasis on youth teams.
- The academy will strive to provide an opportunity for players of both sexes to participate in football at all age levels.
- The academy will seek to compete at the highest possible level.
- We will endeavor to facilitate the provision of the best playing amenities and equipment available to us in line with the growth of sport.
We will achieve the above by:
- Encouraging the development of football at all levels with the emphasis on giving priority to local residents.
- Developing and promoting policy of equal opportunity where the best possible facilities are made available for all irrespective of race, age or gender.
- Embrace diversity in an open training environment.
- Encouraging sportsmanship and fair competition at the highest possible levels.
- Supporting the development of football and sport in general through supporting attempts to improve sporting venues and facilities.
We are committed to using sport based facilities to:
- Build young people’s self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth.
- Develop team work and leadership skills.
- Help young people discover purpose and develop vision.
- Encourage respect for others.
- Include young people of all abilities.
- Develop a sense of fair play.
- Offer a enjoyable atmosphere for players and parents.