The ethos of this program is to provide professional technical coaching while cultivating a fun learning environment with the specific goal of producing competitive young players with a passion for the game. The academy will provide a transitional platform between recreational football and academy soccer by incorporating and combining the technical approach of the latter with the fun approach of the recreational program.
Academy players will attend practices once a week where their individual technical development will be guided and nurtured full time coaching staff. Practices will be technique-focused but game-driven to ensure the players’ enthusiasm for the game is developed in unison with their technical ability.
- Professional training and coaching.
- A Pool of two teams of 8-12 players each train as a group.
- Volunteer Team Manager.
- One 1½ hour practices per week.
- Will generally practice from 5:00-6:30 p.m…….click here to view practice schedule.
Teams for 2021:
- U6 – 1 team of 10 Players
- U7 – 2 teams of 10 Players
- League games scheduled by the local football association
- U7 teams play 5v5 sided games